We are committed to providing timely and accurate information to EVERYONE completely FREE OF CHARGE. We only hope that you will mention “Stepping Out Florida” to friends AND to owners of the venues we list.
Also, you may, of course, ‘opt-out’ / cancel at any time. We respect your wishes.
Thank you for your referrals—they are the best compliments we can receive!
STEPPING OUT FLORIDA was honored in November, 2011 by Soroptomist International for donating its advertising to good causes- We donated FREE ADVERTISING to over 200 CHARITIES!
WE LIST CHARITIES AND NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS FREE OF CHARGE, AS A SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY.
Contact us to list your event or to advertise in our weekly online newsletter.
Deby – Owner/ Writer/ Editor Contact:
…AND ABOUT YOU:
- Top Conversation Killers: Past relationships—49%, dieting or body image—21%, politics—15% and marriage—15%
- 110 Million: The number of single adults in the United States.
- 76% of Men: Prefer brunettes over blondes.
- 1 in 8: The chance you have that a first date will call you for a second date after 24 hours have passed.
- Top cuisine choices for a first date: 46% Italian, 19% Steakhouse, 16% Japanese, 11% Mexican, 8% French
- Wednesday: The best day for a first date according to 41% of singles.
- One Hour: The time it takes for a woman to determine whether or not she wants to see a man again.
- 15 Minutes: The time it takes for a man to determine whether or not he wants to see a woman again.
- Baseball games: A great place to meet men says 74% of single women.
- 17%: The chance of liking a date set up by a friend.
- 43% of Singles: Have Googled someone on the internet before their date.
(*statistics by “It’s Just Lunch.”)
A few of the charitable organizations STEPPING OUT FLORIDA has supported with donations:
- Tri-County Humane Society: www.pawstricounty.com
- FIDF: Friends of the Israel Defense Forces- www.israelsoldiers.org
- Shopping for Soldiers Needs: www.shoppingforsoldiersneeds.org
- LEAH-League for Educational Awareness of the Holocaust: www.leahforkids.org
- Save the Children: (from abduction) – www.savethechildreninc.org
- Kids in Distress: (from abuse) – www.kidsindistress.org
- Women in Distress: (domestic violence) www.womenindistress.org
- Kingdom Living Community to build a community teen center- contact: Suzanne Isaac Melco at email@example.com
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society -http://www.lightthenight.org or LLS Support Services at 1-888-LLS-7177 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- American Friends of Kronberg Academy-(AFKA)-Supports exceptional young American
- String Players (Chamber Music) https://www.kronbergacademy.de/cms/
- SATH-Society for Accessible Travel and Hospitality (aids needs of travelers with disabilities-http://www.sath.org
- JAFCO-(Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Options)-Serving abused and neglected children in South Florida-http://www.jafco.org/ or 561-372-0103
- Quantum House (to help families while their children are being treated for critical illness) 561-494-0515 http://www.quantumhouse.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=contactus.contactform
- Mom 2 Moms 58 (helps families coping with tragic events) and AMIkids (helps at-risk youths from 14-19 years old)-571-201-4401 or www.miamidadeoasis.amikids.org
- Men’s Club of Temple Torah-February 6, 7 event-“Sinatra’s Song Book”-8600 Jog Road-corner of Jog and Gateway in Boynton Beach-561-369-1112
- American Cancer Society-promoting Bowling Event and Concert at “Strikes” on March 14, 2010- “Strikes Against Cancer
- Adoption of Siberian Husky Dogs-event at Strikes-August 2010
- Shopping for Soldiers Needs-shoppingforsoldiersneeds.org
- ‘Death With Dignity’- funding proper burial for soldiers and supporting their families
- Miami City Ballet-ads for October 15, 2010-opening night & 25th Anniversary
Our mailing address:
‘Stepping Out Florida’ Event Website
6547 Via Regina, Boca Raton, FL 33433
Our email address: